Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 01:37 PM   #16009 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
pretty sure Windsock said "I find myself agreeing with Tucker Carlson more and more" and something about rebelling against his left wing family

this was awhile back, but pretty sure its the same poster
I don't see why that's a problem in itself. It's all a question of specifics and contexts. More than anything, I think it's important that people hold on to their humanity. Without that, your political identity isn't worth ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
A lot of left leaning people I know are fairly neutral and don't condone political violence or hatred. MB must attract some of the more further left individuals.
I definitely don't enjoy it when there's a sort of 100% for or against us mentality anywhere. I have some opinions that lean center, maybe even some that lean slightly right and I'll defend right wingers if the resistance against them is out of proportion. But I still basically vote full commie where I live and I read feminist literature. I might not even be very good at it, but I try to have a nuanced view of the world and not jump the gun on anything.

Last edited by MicShazam; 11-08-2018 at 01:43 PM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote