Music Banter - View Single Post - My experience to becoming a rocker
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 12:27 PM   #62 (permalink)
Cemetary Drive
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adora
1. I've never in my entire life called myself a rocker.
2. You don't have to be famous to be a rocker, but knowing your music does help. Long hair and buying a drum kit doesn't. Especially when you parade yourself around calling yourself a rocker. What are you trying to prove, and to who?
3. Dressing the way has nothing to do with it. My friends dress in lacoste, adidas, nike but they know music better than anyone, and could most likely tell you the name of Dead Greg's ****ing dog.
You don't classify or Label yourself? Well you would think that the kind of music you listen to and the way you dress would represent the type of person you are, depending on what it is. If you listen to emo music all the time, are depressed alot, and wear girls pants, your emo. If you know your way around the Rock scene when it comes to bands, you have a drive to learn to play or already know how to play an instrument, and all that jazz, you would consider yourself a rocker. Your not a famous Rocker, but you are no doubt a rocker. You don't have to be older to be something, he's a newbud, that doesn't discriminate from the fact that he's a rocker alltogether.

Don't wanna flame, I'm just expressing my opinion. Arguments are welcome with me.

And we'll love again
We'll laugh again
We'll smile again
And we'll dance again
and its better off this way
so much better off this way
I can't clean the blood off the sheets in my bed