Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 10:05 AM   #16285 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL Clown View Post
Again, I'm trying to maintain a certain level of respect and maturity... I don't want to sound like an arrogant Tom Brady Wannabe but I feel that no one has been able to defeat me in a debate. My points are extremely, extremely logical. They are flawless. Look at your so-called argumentative points: "He's a clown. He's a juggalo. He's lazy. He should learn a second language." Some of these points are weak. Some of these points are just assumptions... For your information, I actually know three languages... English, Spanish, and French. I'm saying that immigrants should put in some more effort into studying English. When I read an essay or a letter, I want it to have good spelling and good grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect but I need to be able to understand it... And you people must acknowledge the fact that some immigrants have poor moral values. If you don't believe me, just drive around a bit, park your car, and take a little walk in an immigrant neighborhood. No, I'm NOT saying that all immigrants are evil but some immigrants should go to Church more. Or they should go to a library and read some books about politeness. Politeness MATTERS in this day and age. I am a very logical human being. I feel like the male version of Nicki Minaj. No matter how logical and grammatically correct my argumentative points are, people are always going to try to tear me down... Lastly, Donald Trump is trying to help us. He is trying to PROTECT US from all forces of evil.
You should see a psychiatrist dude.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote