Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2018 (Nominations)
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 12:19 AM   #110 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Best Avatar: Frownland's shadow monster from the fine art appreciation thread. Mord's picture that I think he said was a drawing of him that his child drew. And, most importantly, the Dr. Phils. Can't forget the Phils. That was this year, right?
Best Signature: Mindfulness: 'You should be more mindful of what you post' I just think it's funny.
Sexiest Member (female): WWWP
Sexiest Member (male): Elph
Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: Mindfulness for being silly. Bassoon Platoon belongs here too. He's like the negative to Mindful's positive. He doesn't have silly pics to charm us, though.
Biggest Fanboy / Fangirl of the Year: Elph with punk. Batlord with ICP, Kesha, etc. Frownland with a lot of really cool music he kind of fanboys over for a period of time. Such as Jpegmafia and Denzel Curry.
Best Writer: Paedantic Basterd. Her thread about visiting the past comes to mind.
Nicest member: Mindfulness, innerspaceboy and Lisnaholic.
Smartest poster: Frownland
Funniest member: Batlord, OH, Frownland and Neapolitan.
Angriest Member: Chula Vista
Best Mediator: Exo
Best Site Contributor: Hard pick, but Frownland has shared a lot of music that I've dug into and enjoyed.
Biggest Music Contributor: OH, Frownland, Rostasi
Best Media Forum Contributor: Ori has got the movies. Batlord has the comics. But Kiiii definitely has video games.
Best Plugger (plug.dj): Haven't plugged in forever and every time I plug I'm plugging WWWP. But one I think it was Qwerrty who plugged me with Nao. Who ever played In The Morning by Nao is my favorite plugger. WWWP also a good plugger.
Best Taste in Music: Frownland for the same reason he's the best site contributor.
Most Improved Member: elph. Slowly yet surely he's becoming less and less of a punk elitist. Though, I think when he drunkenly said that we should take what he says personally it was funny.
Most Underrated Poster: Neapolitan
Best Thread Starter: I don't know.
Most Missed Poster: Trollheart.
Most Diverse Music Taste: Rostasi.
Most Mainstream Music Taste: Batlord, MicShazam, Mindfullness and Lucem Ferre.
Thread of the Year: Your Day or I Can't Believe That News Story.
Moderator of the Year: WWWP. No offense to Kiiii, but one time she told him to quit being a pussy and I thought it was funny.
Best Journal 2018: OH's Lamp Lighter To Freak Fighter (only music one I've read at all) [merit]'s Ramblings because there is useful information last time I checked. That wasn't JUST about the evil lizard Jews from space.
Best New Member 2018: Windsock
Member of the Year 2018: Frownland
Best Rivalry: Chula VS Frownland or Elph Vs Capitolism, Condoms & Blue Jeans
Biggest Lounge Lizard: OH
Virtuoso of the Year: Mondo Bungle
Best Member Music Album (Released in 2018): Didn't listen to any, but lets be honest it's probably a Mondo Bungle one. **** it, let's go with OH's praise for Grey by Kiiii.
Lifetime Achievement Award: Trollheart for his care of his sister and genuinely trying to keep a positive attitude despite what ever stress or pressure he's under and Mord for overcoming trauma and not letting it define or hinder his life even though he had the excuse.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote