Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2018 (Nominations)
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 08:25 PM   #308 (permalink)
Unitron
Paragraph President

Oh cool, newbies can do this too?

Best Avatar: Tie between Ori and Frown. Ori's fits him well, but I also like me a good flat earth joke.
Best Signature: windsock. Captures elph at a real family guy funny moment.
Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: Since windsock already mentioned those persistent auto insurance dudes, I'll go with the gone and forgotten MP5 experiment account. They just made obvious spam posts to get to 15 posts, and made a topic about experimenting with the .mp5 format that was full of music videos in .mp4 and then the same ones in .mp5. (Whatever all the crap meant, me and whichever mod btfo'd them are probably the only ones who are aware of what I'm talking about).
Biggest Fanboy / Fangirl of the Year: K_addict. Could it really be anyone else?
Best Writer: Ori, funny stuff.
Nicest member: A huge tie between Mindfulness, Dude111, Lisna, Fluff, and Plankton. They're the guys that I don't think I've ever seen bring any negativity, always super friendly when I've seen them post.
Funniest member: windsock. Call me biased, but I don't know who else I would pick. Otherwise I would probably pick [MERIT] if only for his response in windsock's original join thread of 'What's your favorite bank account and social security number?'. Oh, and Black Francis has made some pretty funny posts too.
Best Mediator: Exo and WWWP seem to do a really good job.
Biggest Music Contributor: Mondo, thanks to him I found what's most likely my AOTY.
Best Media Forum Contributor: Mic, because Doom.
Best Taste in Music: Batlord for liking Helstar, and Plankton for liking Clutch.
Most Underrated Poster: Tie between Mic and Dude111. Mic because so many people (including me at one point) treat him like crap when he's usually really nice and respectful towards other's tastes. Dude because: "Just browsing MB on my Windows 98 machine and listening to my 8-tracks". He's so retro but without any amount of pretense.
Best Thread Starter: Unitron for his lovely Helstar thread.
Most Missed Poster: 66Sexy, but I guess we got a 2-for-1 deal with the arrival of Dharma and Greg
Thread of the Year: tuffy the dog.
Best Journal 2018: windsock's Trials and Tribulations of the $5 Mystery Bag Buyer.
Best Rivalry: Elph vs. jeans.
Biggest Lounge Lizard: Everyone from the looks of it.
Best Member Music Album (Released in 2018): Lord Salad - Trouble Salad
Lifetime Achievement Award: [MERIT], the guy's been here since 2004. I'd say that's an impressive feat.

Last edited by Unitron; 11-27-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Unitron is offline   Reply With Quote