Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds from Innerspace
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 02:59 PM   #655 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Default Music To Entertain By

I briefly touched upon this project while it was a work-in-progress in my remark about Silence in the Museum Musica thread but it has finally come together!

As a result of my social proactivity this year, I've been entertaining and have been using my living and dining rooms for the very first time. I quickly came to realize that I needed to incorporate a sound system into the front half of my home. I scored a great deal on one of my favorite model vintage amps reconditioned by an expert in vintage audio on eBay and now my entire home is filled with music! I just love providing a pastoral sonic space for my guests to enjoy while they paint, read, and write.

The vintage receiver and tower 3-way speakers are patched into my home server and gracefully ornament my living room, foyer, and dining room with beautiful dinner jazz and music for quiet, cozy afternoons and evenings by the fire. It’s no audiophile setup by a long stretch but it suits my needs for ambiance splendidly. I may add another turntable down the line.

It's been such a joy to entertain this season! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote