Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 01:10 AM   #16460 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Christmas is different as a parent. You get your joy from making your kids happy. It's a great feeling. But I do love getting sh!t as well.
I just love the whole atmosphere of christmas. (Which is celebrated the evening of the 24th, with singing around the tree and presents all happening there. American movies tell me that you guys do some of that on the morning after.)

Not to mention the food and just having my closest family members around the same table for dinner.

Up through the day on the 24th, there's also some good food, plus we take the tree inside and decorate it before lunch time. Cartoons + candy is also a thing we usually do somewhere before evening, but that's more just our family than a national tradition.

I even have a strictly personal tradition: Every December 24th, I try to beat my own previous high score in Jazz Jack Rabbit Christmas Edition. It only takes 20 minutes, so I cram it in when I need a bit of time for myself.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote