Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2018 (Nominations)
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 11:14 PM   #466 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
If you say there's no hate i have no reason to then. I just relate to his post cuz you treat me like sht too.
Well, I miss this. I don't hate you. I don't recall treating you like that either. I think the worst thing I said was I hate the Pixies, or maybe I said I had you on ignore cause I couldn't bare that smug look Black Francis had on his face. I hope you didn't internalize any of that. The Black Francis I was talking about was the real Black Francis that was your avatar, not you as your username is Black Francis. I can not quote John Lennon enough times but "I just said what I said and it was wrong, or it was taken wrong, and now it's all this.” I'm just not a fan of the Pixies, however I am a fan of the Breeders, if that means anything.

I never thought badly about you. When the hurricane hit Puerto Rico, I was concerned if had to bare any hardships that I heard about. I have a friend whose son lives there. She told me a few stories what was happening there. Like I said, I was concerned.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote