Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2018 (Nominations)
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 07:27 AM   #467 (permalink)
Black Francis
Out of Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Well, I miss this. I don't hate you. I don't recall treating you like that either. I think the worst thing I said was I hate the Pixies, or maybe I said I had you on ignore cause I couldn't bare that smug look Black Francis had on his face. I hope you didn't internalize any of that. The Black Francis I was talking about was the real Black Francis that was your avatar, not you as your username is Black Francis. I can not quote John Lennon enough times but "I just said what I said and it was wrong, or it was taken wrong, and now it's all this.” I'm just not a fan of the Pixies, however I am a fan of the Breeders, if that means anything.

I never thought badly about you. When the hurricane hit Puerto Rico, I was concerned if had to bare any hardships that I heard about. I have a friend whose son lives there. She told me a few stories what was happening there. Like I said, I was concerned.
Now it seems you want this survivor dick

lol really? I didnt know you had so much disdain for Black Francis or The Pixies. I thought you were kidding about that but hey that sht dont bother me. If anything im interested in hearing your reason why you don't like them. And regarding my comments here, i did use to feel you looked down on me and that irked me in the past but nowadays i don't feel like that anymore, so yea, no hate here either bud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote