Music Banter - View Single Post - from freak fighter to lamp lighter
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 06:08 PM   #785 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Start Up the Panzers - No Remorse

01 - Start Up The Panzers
02 - Homeland
03 - Destiny
04 - Mental Breakdown
05 - I'm a Racist
06 - Songs Of White Revolution
07 - White Girl
08 - N igger Lover
09 - Voice Of Britain
10 - Blood And Honour

The songs all run on the same formula: an amusing humorous yet serious verse, a rousing chorus, a couple repeats and one or two solid guitar solos. The verses are rich with racial slurs almost entirely aimed at blacks but there’s still enough hate left over for Jews, the Kremlin, and traitorous whites. It cracks me up how much he likes the word jigaboo. I like it, too. Funny word. The choruses tend to have a sentimental longing feel to them. White Revolution made the strongest impression and reminded me Alex Chilton believe it or not. The guitarist, who’s damn good btw, toggles the switch to get a lower rich tone for the solos. In contrast to the typical guitarist that goes for screeching highs to generate excitement this guy goes low and creates an appealing masculine effect.

And bands deserve credit for the mystique that surrounds their music. It becomes part of the art. YouTube, Spotify, and even discogs has banned this record. Really it’s ****ing hysterical and frankly only serves to empower their message by kowtowing to its danger and frightful message. As if they’re actually buying German tanks and are off to invade Moscow!

Musically you got a loose but crunchy melodic punk band and politically a goofy form of very far white no holds barred white supremacy.

Big time recommended for those who like radicalism, extremism, and most of all fun.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote