Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 11:04 AM   #16852 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I don't understand why we don't at least have some meaningful partnership with trade schools to get the kids who probably aren't going to college somewhere other than the service industry. That seems like a pretty basic ****ing idea.
There’s probably more of this going on than you realize. The district I taught in has several “academies” that focus on a trade (veterinarian assistant, auto and airplane mechanics, bank tellers -with $3 over the minimum wage guaranteed job for qualifying high school seniors)- and so on /// there’s also an alternative high school that teaches trades like auto body repair, plumbing, electrician work, carpentry /// but the actual trade schools / apprentice programs won’t **** with public schools because it’s ridiculously hard to get rid of problematic students. Some dude who’s serious about learning culinary **** isn’t going to put up with some high school pos talking over and even cussing out the instructor.

As it stands now high schools would be happy to teach anything but the structure of providing free child care in a commoncore curriculum obsessed environment makes it impossible to teach. Unless you’re in a really privileged situation you’ll always have those 3-5 kids who destroy every lesson by constantly shouting profanity all the time. They don’t want to learn a trade. They don’t want to learn to count or read. They want to yell the words n*gger bitch and f uck over and over again. And when you try to get that element removed from your class it’s hello Southern Poverty Law Center with the law suit because 90% of the kids who decimate the learning environment are black and somehow that’s your fault. So thanks to the SPLC instead of not educating 3-5 kids who refuse to be educated anyway nobody gets educated. And it’s other black kids who want to learn who suffer the most because they’re the ones stuck with those never stfu ****heads all day. Cue someone who hasn’t been there telling me I’m wrong. The NAACP and SPLC have made it impossible to educate millions of black youth. That’s a ****ing fact. They’d be better off under Ted Cruz’s care.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote