Music Banter - View Single Post - Christmas 2018
Thread: Christmas 2018
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 11:20 AM   #247 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Update: I also got a Blue Cheer CD and a collection of Stephen King short stories. Party tiiiiiime
Which collection? His short stories are his best work imo, the shorter framework gives him less time to **** up the ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I'm putting them in a box within a box and the smaller box is full of bricks with a shrinkwrapped folder on the bottom. In the folder there's a note saying "go to the backyard" then in the backyard there'll be a note saying "go to the driveway" then in the driveway there'll be a note saying "go back to the box" because the tickets will be underneath the bottom flap of the bigger box the whole time because that bitch is always wasting my time.
It was pouring rain lol, icing on the cake. She gave me a box of beans with a note saying that she'll take me to a record store and lunch. I also got a blazer, blue dress shirt, beer, and some gift cards.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote