Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 09:47 PM   #16999 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Got ‘em!!!

MERIT dafuq are you on about? It’s inexcusable not to have proper medical care at the ready. Instead of being human and caring for these people we’re arresting and terrifying them. Even the children. You’re a ****ing weird-o.
Dude, if me and my friends choose to make an uninvited trip to your house, I guess I can expect you to have food, lodging and medical aid waiting for us?

We should be blaming the people who sent them on this trek, not the U.S. who is now forced to deal with the problem.

Yes, the U.S. could de-fund the military and pay for all kinds of humanitarian aid, but we are not the world's babysitter. It's nice to help when you can, but it's not our responsibility.

If this were legit people escaping oppression, that would be one thing, but considering that this is a stunt funded by George Soros, those involved in creating this fiasco can eat a dick. And the parents dragging their kids thousands of miles should be arrested and prosecuted for child endangerment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Stop name-calling
Dude reminded me of a female dog. I'm verbose. What can I say.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote