Music Banter - View Single Post - Universal Basic Income or Class Warfare
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 10:11 AM   #861 (permalink)
SmokeAndMirrors
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
That’s a pretty good spin on being a sellout bootlicking asskisser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Shush, boot licking and ass kissing are perfectly valid fetishes.
All I do is cut the middle ground out and introduce the generals of the war to their own war that they are fighting. That's it. It is entirely up to the individual of their madness chooses to drive them further into the hysteria of their fears, or into the safety of the confines which created their madness to begin with. There is no good answer, i will admit to that. That is my blight upon the social constructs that be; that there is no good, moral answer...and that humans would be better off listening to the reasons of better judgment than greed, lest they be inevitably forced to suffer their own insanity til their untimely demise. For those who say that this is impossible, humans have a very long history of showing that this is exactly what happens upon pursuits of falsifications. The reason why people fear truth, is because truth slaughters a persons judgement...and without a sense of judgment, an individual is entirely lost to the wastes. The way I look at it is: Better to be lost to the wastes and to find your way from the slate, than to continually suffer failure eternally. Happiness is subjective, not objective. Which is in its own regard, quite ironic to how most people (particularly in the U.S.) live. Why be a soup can label, when there is so much more to life that you can be?