Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Showcase
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 02:02 PM   #4069 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

I want to make another album again soon. The idea is to try and take a very different approach than usual and make an album somewhat fast, instead of the usual 5+ months long process that it usually turns out to be. I've been digging around my hard drive for old unused covers and I found some that I could maybe select my next album cover among:

The title was sort of a joke aimed at black metal, but it still looks cool, if a little basic.

This one is pretty garish, but it was just fun to see it again after such a long time. I remember sitting and making many variations on it one evening a few years ago.

Then, after I've made a choice, maybe I could just improvise and let the music grow from the cover art, by way of whatever associations it triggers in my mind.

There's more album covers on my Imgur account, and many, many more on my hard drive. I've got enough unused covers to last me a lifetime, but I'd rather make a new one when I need one. It's just that this time, I think it could be interesting to spitball off an existing cover idea.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote