Music Banter - View Single Post - Album Submissions Thread - Album Club 2019
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 11:03 PM   #22 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
I'm fine with that.

Can the album selection one be found on YouTube? Yes
Can the album selection one be found on Spotify? Yes

Can the album selection two be found on YouTube? Yes
Can the album selection two on Spotify? Yes

Quote:
The one who is actually under the gun right now is OH since he's up first, so feel free to take your time in coming up with your two submissions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Why two submissions? What did I miss? Is it a multiple choice or is the second album a fail-safe album in case the first album can't be found? Or is there only a two album allotment for the whole year?
Quote:
No, it's a starting point so I can get people slotted for at least two albums ahead of time. One for their first turn and then the second album for whenever their next turn comes. It's going to take awhile to cycle through everyone twice, which means I don't have to ask for submissions for awhile after this.
I am happy I am wrong about everything I speculated about, even though there were some pretty good speculations.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote