Music Banter - View Single Post - ok so now i have to think for some clickbait or something?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 01:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
ziggywas
Music Addict

hey lisnaholic and unitron, thanks for the welcome!
as before you came a not-so-welcoming comitee i started to ask the questions my self sorry didnt mean to rebel against the established order )

lisnaholic although i disagree with what you say about spiritualized i consider it to be a fair critique. cop shoot cop and lord are both favorites, in their top-5 in my opinion.

favorite genres and some bands:
alternative rock may it rest in peace: girls against boys, electrelane, pj harvey,mogwai,
some kinds of electronic music. i love boards of canada, couple records by b.fleischmann, burial, massive attack, dj shadow and the likes.
some kinds of hiphop music: defjux, anticon, roots manuva, RTJ, dj signify.
reggae also, the more "dubby" things, lee perry etc
jazz sometimes (bill evans!) , also jazz-hihop or jazz-electronic fusion.
well thats about it!

super-fav band?
when i was 11 the beatles!
when i was 17 the Smashing pumpkins1
when i was 23 godspeed you black emperor!
now i m 40 and i cant answer that easily
i love tom waits after swordfishtrombones, the beatles, Nick Cave, some Neil Young tracks are amongst my all-time favorites, godspeed! are probably the best band i ve seen perform live. i dunno i think i ll leave it ananswered!

Last but not least yes i hate a genre but you wouldnt be familiar with it, its a kind of "pop" music thats kinda popular in my country and you can't avoid. it will attack you in places you cant escape (like the bus). its in decline now so its not that bad anymore but it will be decades before we ll be safe from it

so how about you?
will you do my question-list or will you tell me some (other) things about yourselves?
ziggywas is offline   Reply With Quote