Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 08:40 PM   #17353 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
If you had ****ty parents and do your best not to be the same you’ll just end up another type of ****ty.
Only if you're weak, broken, ill or a piece of shit yourself, none of which apply to me. Stop trying to cast your shortcomings onto others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Since personal attacks aren’t allowed please try to imagine what I think of you parenting. Thanks.
I have an AMAZING 8 year old son who thinks the fucking world of me. I'm his father, his protector, his provider, his confidant and his best friend. I love him with every fiber of my being, and he loves me right back. We have a special bond, one which you will go to the grave without ever having experienced. Sit on that, beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
"Should" is a worthless word in this instance since it presupposes self-awareness, even though that will often be impaired by psychological damage.
True. Everyone reacts differently to bad situations. Some people survive and better themselves, others move to Florida and chop up dead fish to pay hookers for pity sex.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote