Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Information Desk
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 03:41 PM   #37 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggywas View Post
hi! i m new here!
can i still use this as a newbie-question topic? ill give it try.

1. i m having a conversation about tom waits and i want to link to mixcloud content which i made (for fun and having you know like 10 listeners half of them friends-no money involved whatsoever) even so it seems i cant link to that at least for some period of time. true?

1.5 question: can i give keywords so someone can google it and listen to the mixtape or even that is prohibited?

2. can i put in my home page url whatever i like? [i dont sell stuff or something :P]

3. i generaly like to use mixcloud. can i give links that will lead somewhere else?
anywhere? i mean theres soul cool records with thousands of listeners and theres some dude with 10 listeners like me. so maybe he is me but i want to hide it and pretend hes someone else so they dont erase my comments or ban me or whatever. what goes?

4. if i write ** like this i can curse all i want? i i dont have no intention of doing so,** or not. just wandering.

5. can i start a new thread just like that for whatever music-related topic i want? i mean in some...rational limits.

thanks for doing this, i found some rules and glanced at them, then lost them, searched for them a bit, didnt find them, you know how it is. and i know little to nothing about forums....
1-1.5: We ask that newbies don't post links in general until they've been here for 3mos and have established themselves as a member. If you wanted to PM me the mixcloud link I would be happy to post it for you as it pertains to the discussion. If you want to link to personal social media accounts that's fine.

2-3: After 3mos. Self-promotion is typically not allowed but after you've established yourself as a member we might let it slide.

4: Fuck yeah you can curse.

5: Yes, feel free to start a journal or new thread. Just so you know, all journal posts require approval. There is more information about that in the Member Journals subforum.

Thanks for asking good questions. Hope you stick around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote