Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official "Music Was So Much Better in the Glorious Days of Yore" Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 05:53 AM   #802 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyHasAnOctagonHead View Post
The rapper Cardi B is by far one of the worst rap artists in modern history. Not only she has ZERO talent with her uttering the "n-word" in one of her songs, but some of her music videos contain full frontal nudity that is NSFW! I took a glimpse on one music video where two women were showing their "private parts" and it was so disgusting to look at. I totally hate modern rap music, including Cardi B's! I couldn't tolerate rap music anymore. It should suffer through a decline, just like how disco music faded out around the start of the early 80's!

Rap music, and Cardi B are a bad influence to children. They carry no positive message. It's all about drugs, sex, and violence. That's the reason I enjoy old school music, not this type of crap they are putting out now.

There's a female artist, while not perfect, has a far better talent and made good songs than this Cardi B fool. She started releasing albums at 16, and while she unfortunately faded out after several new albums flopped, still performs at several venues across the country mostly performing her hit disco and dance singles from her heyday. I enjoyed listening to her songs almost every day,(well, except for that one song where towards the end, sounded like a "choo-choo" train). Also, modern artists like Bruno Mars, Portugal The Man, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Adele, and Justin Timberlake are all my favorites.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote