Music Banter - View Single Post - Through The Eyes of a Cat
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 09:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
Key

The Creative Wheel Is Spinning
Key's Got A New Album Coming Soon

In my own personal world, I feel like I've been improving when it comes to my music. I said this back when I released The Cold Blue. The impression that I leave on these albums is birthed from deep within myself and I really try to put as much of my own emotion into the songs that I make. Sometimes it works out, other times not so much. However, lately it's been working out wonderfully. I just feel like I'm in my own little wonderful space and I'm feeling more passionate than ever when it comes to my music. So yeah, that's why you're seeing more releases lately. Not necessarily a bad thing though. Especially for me. I just gives me a creative outlet and the outcome is something I'm loving the more I do it.

Solace, probably coming out in the next month or so, it's an extension of what I just said. I had the idea to make an album like this when I enjoyed making The Cold Blue so much. I wanted to try to sort of mimic that while still maintaining a bit of my own personal touch as to make sure I don't just make a The Cold Blue II. Solace is its own album and I think it'll be one of the more chiller albums I've made in a while. I'm so far 4 tracks in and I'll admit, I'm quite happy with all of them right now. I've already posted a few on soundcloud and Youtube but the rest will have to wait until I release the album in its entirety. I'm not sure how big of an album it will be, but just know that I'm enjoying making each track and they will each be special in their own way. But for now, here's the intro track titled "A Fateful Start"

It's definitely touching on a darker side of emotion but it's helping me cope with a lot of things going on right now. I think this will very well be one of the more depressing album in my releases, but I'm all for it.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote