Music Banter - View Single Post - Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 04:11 PM   #92 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Assuming you really work at Burger King and I’m not trying to dis you at all but that’s the devastation right now. It’s not an abstract fear mongering. It’s putting on a Burger King uniform. Malthus was trying to let you off easy.
It sucking to put on a polyester uniform and work at a minimum wage slave job that destroys your humanity has what to do with overpopulation? Should the poor be killed so that I can be put out of my misery? I could kinda sorta agree with that if there weren't people other than myself I'd support putting out of their misery first. At least I'd like to watch them die before I follow them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Seriously? Like not joking around? Of course it’s ****ing vapid!
So some of the things you say are dumb as **** and nobody should listen to them. At least the specifics, as the general vibe of what you say is often relevant but sometimes... yeesh.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote