Music Banter - View Single Post - Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 07:48 PM   #153 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Have yourself sterilized and retire at 20 - open to all races

It’s hella better than paying the most repugnant people on the planet to breed (the current system)

Good one.

But I thought you were an antinatalist...

Aren’t you in favor of voluntary human extinction? Why not reward the living that do their part?

Also, doesn’t pretty much everyone agree Idiocracy is really happening? The only people I know that have more than two babies are all repulsive and stupid. Religious weird-o’s and illiterate welfare cases. Maybe eugenics just needs a makeover after the Hitler thing.
Yeah see though "almost" nobody is taking this deal. I'm putting "almost" in quotation marks to emphasise just how much nobody will ****ing take this deal. Like, if the putting forth of this idea were the entirety of your reason to exist then you might as well have never been born. Like, congrats on coming up with a non-solution. I'm sure the countless generations of humans who will be born because their parents completely ignored your thing will remember that thing that their parents kinda remembered from some room in their school or whatever the ****. It's almost as if you thought of a thing you could talk about so that you would never actually have to do anything useful.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote