Music Banter - View Single Post - Official MMA Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 09:00 PM   #315 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Good to see you Frowny! Since my Windows PC crashed, I have to use a live Linux distro [TAILS] to get shit done. Since it's live, I can't save things [aside from the small amount of storage space that I have left on my external drives]. So, I use a basic word processor app to store text and URL's, as this takes up the smallest amount of storage space. Obviously, walls of text can get monotonous, so I break them up with lines. I simply carried that over to some of my MB posts. Sorry to offend your eyesight LOL. Be well homie!

================================================== ================================================== ===================================

UFC President Dana White said that he wants to see Conor McGregor fight Donald Cerrone, and Khabib
Nurmagomedov fight Tony Ferguson. Then, if both Conor and Khabib win, they can rematch. He also said that
there's basically ZERO chance of a Nate Diaz / Conor McGregor rubber match. White went on to address Oscar
De La Hoya, who called him out for a fight. White said that he would fight De La Hoya, but only under MMA rules.

You know, we see the MMA fighters constantly stepping up to answer boxing challenges, but we [almost] never
see the boxing guys step up to fight under MMA rules, because they KNOW that they will get their asses handed to them!

================================================== ================================================== ===================================

UFC heavyweight Adam Wieczorek [10-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC] was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of multiple
crimes, including robbery and drug trafficking. He was one of 10 people detained in Chorzow, Poland
during a raid by anti-terrorism forces following a 2-year investigation into a gang who call themselves the
Psycho Fans.”Comprised of extremist followers of the Ruch Chorzow soccer team, they participated
in a string of crimes from 2013 - 2017. The gang is also accused of random kidnappings, theft, medical fraud
and attacking rival soccer clubs with machetes and clubs!

[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote