Music Banter - View Single Post - Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 12:34 AM   #164 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Rewarding voluntary sterilization does little to proliferate the survival of the fittest. Also, since money is an arbitrary construct, those who control monetary policy and production would be able to reproduce at rates much higher relative to the other races, and they would fulfill their plan of taking over the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
Grindr, hands down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Were you here when Goofle went all red pill on this forum? At first we thought he was having a goof (lulz) and didn't say anything but eventually we realized he was serious and kind of shat on him hardcore for months whenever he brought up right wing stuff.
But why? Why just violently shit on and attack someone for having a different belief system than you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’ve never come close to losing an argument here

Quote:
As someone who has a political ideology that differs from the general consensus of MB (and no, not a far right one no matter how much it's joked about, but one that is more to the right in comparison), I can attest it's really tiring to get in a multi-pronged debate on here. It's easy to see how someone that goes against the political grain can be turned off after fighting a brutal (and often very barbed) argument 'attacking' them on all sides.

I've been in such confrontations before but my life isn't ruled by politics so I don't find it an injury to my character when somebody (or most somebodies) disagree with me. In the end it's mostly about having a thick skin. Get one or get out.
Yeah, it WOULD be nice to have a mod [like ME, make ME a mod] to stick up for the non-Communists [/JediMindTrick]
Quote:
whoever keeps voting option 6 are straight up losers.
The fact that "Anal Beadz" isn't even an option just proves that we have strayed too far from our roots and need an upheaval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Demographic shift isn't something that you can deal with without advocating for actively fascist policies and then you'd have to prove that those policies would be both implementable and sustainable.
On point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
OH does nazi the problem with eugenics

Quote:
You not what else contributes to a higher birth rate? Welfare.

I’m saying set it up to skip the child and go straight to the support. Why force people to breed to get welfare checks? That’s inhumane actually.
Universal Basic Income should definitely have already been implemented by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
anarchism has nothing to do with eugenics
#QuotedForTruth

Quote:
this entire policy just sounds like a way for the uber-rich and powerful to control who is allowed to have children, and for what reason. This is one step away from poor people being used for breeding stock to create slaves and/or food.
That's why we need to reform the monetary system by taking the power to create currency away from central banks [which are owned by the ultra-rich] and giving it to sovereign nations. It's not fool-proof, but it will at least give the little guys a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
i contain multitudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Vasectomies should be given at birth
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
humans are the only thing worthwhile we know of in the universe

well women at least
You toxic feminism is showing.

Quote:
we’re running out of oil
No, we're not. New deposits are found all the time. But that's not to say that we should continue to rely on fossil fuels at the expense of the environment, especially when renewable energy sources are so prevalent.

Quote:
Whales also make better music than humans
Not better than froundland's! Take it back!

Last edited by WWWP; 02-01-2019 at 12:45 AM.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote