Music Banter - View Single Post - I found out about you less than 90 minutes ago.
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 03:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
DMBFFF
I like the green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
>even going to /mu/

lel
Hard to respect a forum where threads have shorter lives than butterflies and usernames are frowned on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
I never got the appeal of Whitehouse but on the sole basis of you liking them I think you'll fit right in. Get ready for the heat though
That song stood out when I was going through one of those YouTube lists on weird music. I'm not sure it'd do well in the #metoo era. As for heat, I go to other sites to cool down. I might have the odd hissyfit—my apologies in advance. (Though this site seems cooler.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
You're amusing and you like Boredoms. That's good. Welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Welcome
Thanks.

Quote:
In don't get it.
I use Tumblr and 8chan as image hosting sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaExpressesHerself View Post
Videos featuring barefoot women?
(We are legion.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaExpressesHerself View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBFFF View Post
women who sing male POV songs by men; without changing the gender-specific pronouns
It will be tolerated, as long as sinful homo-erotic tendencies are kept implicit.
Ah frick'! That's why I put in the hours of effort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Usually I'm not paying attention to other stuff when I'm on Literotica and after I'm done I'm far too ashamed of myself to stick around and see what else is on the site. You must be a special weirdo.
There are a few guys there for over 10 years who haven't contributed any stories and show no interest in s-x.

Quote:
According to wikipedia stories involving bestiality are forbidden there. ****ing prudes.
They might be if the animal is sentient—like a werewolf.
DMBFFF is offline   Reply With Quote