Music Banter - View Single Post - I found out about you less than 90 minutes ago.
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 05:17 PM   #25 (permalink)
DMBFFF
I like the green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Sounds like a pretty entertaining ****show actually. Is it an active forum?
Possibly more than this (as good as this is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
Eh it's all "Chan culture". There's a lot of unspoken condemnations like that that they've developed over time.

Also I'm pretty sure Anonymous and 4chan aren't connected (at least anymore) by anything other than anonymity.
Which kinda puts me off them. It'd be tolerable if they were actually good. Now it's just hipster racism (or actual racist) and alt-right "incels" yammering.

I first read of 4chan less than about 12 years ago, so I might have missed that train when Anonymous was with them.

Even the movie V for Vengence was a bit disappointing with the unnecessary torture scene and blowing up of the Parliament—I think it was RatWiki that said that in dictatorships parliaments tended to be impotent and were among the last few bastions of free speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
That's my old PB account, and they're a bloated piece of excrement.
Keep in mind that I have no pressing problem with PB save that they require personal info to join and I
don't like lying (save maybe the odd instance or in humour or attempts thereof)—a big reason why I'm not on Facebook.

Quote:
Quote this and then copy/paste it in a txt file or something:
So noted.

Quote:
Welcome to the show, DMBFF.
Thanks.

+1:02:00 into Ramleh - Hole In The Heart (1987/2009) [Full Album]

Last edited by DMBFFF; 02-20-2019 at 01:10 AM. Reason: edit out most of the text about the other forum
DMBFFF is offline   Reply With Quote