Music Banter - View Single Post - The Japan thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:32 PM   #214 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Blech. It's lame.
^ That's often how "exotic" turns out to be when you get up close to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Thanks for the kind words Lis

and yeah I let my body odor fly - whatevs - I like when people smell like people not perfumes and detergents

I’m a hippycore jazz punk

I’ve always tended to exclude myself from groups and then wonder why I’m never in with the crowd

Groups are hard, aren’t they?
^ Yore welx, OH. I'm surprised you make a stand about body smells when with so little effort you could become more accepted. On a different note, given what you've said about US teaching, do you ever regret not staying in Japan? By now you could be the leader of your own cult - somewhere between Zhanteime, Mr. Kurtz and that crazy guy upstream in Apocalypse Now.

@ Zhanteime: You've done well for yourself, then. I particularly like that little wedding job: nice touch. May I ask if your children have dual nationality? Mainly, I feel that it's something really cool to give your children, but sometimes I wake up and worry in the middle of the night: are they forever condemned to being divided? All the time they're in one country, won't they wonder about being in another?