Music Banter - View Single Post - Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:46 PM   #327 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
If this is the actually said by Vwls which was quoted by Exo (see below*) then you have to understand the subtext in which it was said. Vwls is not necessarily making fun of OccultHawk for pooping whatever. It's more like Vwls is proselytizing his kinky world view by encouraging OccultHawk "to find a [woman]" (Vwls said "chic") to be into the kinkiness. Did it ever occur to you that Vwls isn't being mean-spirited, he just has an overactive hypothalamus?

However if you think what Vwls said is mean-spirited and absolutely uncalled for then I am with Exo "I can't figure you people out."
You have a good point I never thought of it that way.

Nvm I said anything, yall can't take scrutiny like adults and you'll end up interpreting it as "we need to be stricter" and nobody wants that.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote