Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 07:23 PM   #61921 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I was told to work at a different station from now on and I said **** you I quit and clocked out and left and the manager followed me out and said don’t quit and I said if you mention this **** again I’m out of here. He said he can’t control the chef and I said tell him if he mentions it to me I’m quitting and he was like ok.

I’m not working at that ****ing outpost station.

The reason I object to it is because it’s all isolated over there and it’s way more labor. Someone else can take the exile to Siberia.

I’m gonna say right now I don’t want people here cutting jokes on me for this either

If y’all aren’t gonna let me dish it out I don’t want to take it either

I’m serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
As I’ve expressed before I really like my job. I have a niche. I work so ****ing hard.

I’m so happy when they leave me to it. I understand that being flexible is important but to them you’re not flexible enough if you still have a spine.

Sigh. I feel like everyone is going to say yeah when occult was happy with his new job that wasn’t going to last. But I am happy if they just let me do it.
What you need to do is find something you enjoy outside of work. What you did was stupid, you need a job and you need money. From what you said youre already struggling to get by. Put in your ****ty 8 hours a day like the majority and avoid being miserable by having something you can lose yourself thinking about while doing your mindless job.. OR find a job that you enjoy that isnt volatile, where being flexible doesnt upset you so much.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face isn't honorable or whatever other positive thing you want to try and justify your behavior with. Youre just glorifying your self harm.

There's your real talk since no one else is going to say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote