Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 09:47 PM   #61934 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

So I go to the bus stop to wait for the bus after work and there are three native americans drinking whisky at the bus stop. They were pretty cool, shared some whisky with me, they were dunk as hell though. This one guy, who was really really drunk kept whistling for some reason. I don't know why. Then somebody across the street started whistling back at him and they kept bouncing whistles back at each other. At this point, I knew I should have told him not to keep whistling because it's some kind of Surenos thing but I really wanted to see what would happen. It goes on for about 5 minutes of the native and the mystery whistler whistling at each other and the big native who's name was Tomahawk. Yes, that's what he told me his name was. Tomahawk of black foot nation. Well he asks the other guy why he's whistling. His response is, "these are my cousins man! These are my little nephews whistling back!" Sure enough after a bit more whistles echoing back and forth dude that was whistling back comes over super ****ing pissed. He comes up, he's wearing like 5 ****ing cowboy hats on top of each other and he's like, "Who the **** is the Iranian guy whistling at me? Why the **** are you whistling, bro, you trying to start ****!?" He was really mad, one of his 5 cowboy hats fell off. I told the guy that he's just whistling because he likes to whistle he's not trying to start ****, and the hat hoarding cowboy's friend kind of pulled him away to stop him from fighting the whistling native. Ahh man, public transit.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote