Music Banter - View Single Post - Podcasts
Thread: Podcasts
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 07:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
I listen to podcasts more than I listen to music, honestly. I love My Brother My Brother and Me, and basically every other podcast that the boys from MBMBAM do... they're ****ing hilarious, and generally good people who care about others, which is nice. They have a DnD podcast they do with their dad, and all three have podcast they do with their wives on various topics (the history of medical practices, the history of manners, and one that's literally just about the things and ideas that the hosts are enjoying most recently).

My weirdest favorite podcast is The Empty Bowl. It's a "meditation podcast about cereal" that mixes slow, calm conversations about the cereal industry with long pauses of silence and ocean sounds. It's bizarre, but lovely, and something I often return to when the anxiety is most rough, or when I'm trying to sleep.

There's also The Weeds and Fivethirtyeight, which are both recent events/politics podcasts that my wife turned me onto. Though I don't often agree with the perspectives, I find that they do a good job presenting current issues clearly.
I’m sorry that my fanboying you is probably just going to cause resentment and unfair suspicion but I fell in LOVE with The Empty Bowl today.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote