Music Banter - View Single Post - If you could bring back one experience from your childhood...
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 05:51 PM   #36 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
And the time only seems to go by faster the older you get. Every decade you live after your teens just seems to pass quicker than the previous one.
I often wish that I still had that childhood perception of time as an adult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
If youre bored all the time life will go slower. Try it out. Stop having fun, no naps, and 6-8 hours of sleep max.
^ Yep, I was going to mention a similar solution to Psy-Fi's problem. Jean-Paul Sartre recommended that you go sit all day in a dentist's waiting room if you feel time is passing too quickly. I can also recommend playing Ambient 1: On Land and twenty mins will feel like eternity.
__________________________________________________ ______________

No bikes in my childhood because of the London traffic but I remember hours of aimless walking in agreeable company. Usually I was in a v small group of just one or two others, which was too small for most sports, though we'd often take a tennis ball along in case we felt like playing handball against some suitable wall: