Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 09:15 AM   #18880 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ With a field of 20 Dem contenders at the moment, I imagine there are candidates whose policies are close to those of Biden or of Sanders, aren't there?
What surprises me, the big weakness of my idea, is how well Biden and Sanders are doing in all the polls.
It’s just name recognition. Whoever wins the primary will be granted that by default.

Quote:
If the Dems are led by a geriatric white male they will be throwing away all that sense of accomplishment that women and minority demographic groups have been feeling.
Exactly- and people will remain uninspired and will not go to the polls.

This sounds like a contradiction but Obama unintentionally used racism to win. It was the racist voter that was looking for novelty that pushed him into victory. And I mean plain old white racism. The same strain of racism that inspires some white women to **** at least one black guy: the novelty of doing something not just different but naughty and rebellious. And I don’t care how outrageous this sounds but after a nice double dose of dipping into the chocolate the next novelty became the weird af orange guy. Really and truly if you want people to head to the polls who aren’t really inclined to you need to make them feel like they’re missing out on being a part of something historic. That’s the nature of memes and internet news. It’s the nature of our upgraded idiocracy. The best candidate for that is Pete Buttigieg. He’s gay. The president getting f ucked in the a ss in the Lincoln Bedroom is the kind of historic **** people want to be a part of. I know it sounds ridiculous but that’s pop culture democracy. I’m not even joking when I say his last name starting with Butt is very helpful. Just like Barack Hussein Obama sounded terroristic. He didn’t win inspite of it; he won because of it. And I don’t mean the majority of the voters but enough voters to push you into victory.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote