Music Banter - View Single Post - Be without you(parody)
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 12:57 AM   #22 (permalink)
Crazy Luv
a l'amou fou pou tout

I still wonder why he had to say black people, why he cant just say people.
I only use "cuz" & stuff like that once in a while. But those songs I put were different, I copied the original lyrics from somewhere online, then altered them into the way I wanted them to be. Didn’t change the cuz or the apostrophes in the place of letters. Don’t see the need to.
No it’s not hard to type out cause instead of cuz, but that doesn’t mean the people gotta. That doesn’t make them lazy or whatever you might say.
But that’s the way the words are sounded out when the people sing it or rap it. For common example durr & there do not sound the same. If you don’t like this type of music, fine, but don’t hate a song because of how words are pronounced/spelled, durr & there still mean the same damn thing.
If I thought he was racist, I would have said something, I was just asking a fucking question.
Your vocabulary is ordinary and overused Well I’m not one of those people who’s gonna say some big ass words & try to sound like something I’m not. So if that makes my vocabulary ordinary & overused, then chyea with that.
Crazy Luv is offline   Reply With Quote