Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 09:02 PM   #22898 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
I sent five of my kids to go see Endgame at the cinema on Saturday. I'm too busy to go, but I didn't want them to miss the experience. They liked it well enough, but the two older kids said they hated the Thor subplot and that the conversation with his mother was a bunch of hogwash.
I guess spoilers for the two people who haven't seen Endgame: **** your children. Thor was always just kind of a guy with pretty hair and a neat hammer and bad movies. Thor's third movie made him into a joke but at least it was a totally fun movie, and his part in Endgame was dumb as **** but drunk ****** Thor was way more entertaining than he's been in 95% of the Marvel movies. Punch your kids in the head and laugh at Thor with a beer gut threatening children on Fortnite with actual violence.

Fat Thor is best Thor and I say that as someone who is highly into modern Thor comics and has been highly into comic book movies since the first X-Men movie. Your
"older" kids are faggots tbh.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote