Music Banter - View Single Post - Today I Learned...
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 06:20 PM   #346 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Whoa a business insider video? I can tell that you've really thought this through.
Freedom of the press my good man. What are you, some kind of fascist? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I agree. It’s too bad they lacked the courage to produce a culture where everybody can live there. Silicon Valley generated the wealth to create cummunal living spaces, comfortable rent controlled or even rent free housing for the people who created the culture they love, they could have preserved the Hispanic and black diversity but all they did was buy it and wall it off. They talk about connectivity and bridges but in terms of practice they live exactly like Trump. I’m no more welcome there than I am in the Trump Tower or Mar a Lago and they use the exact same power structure to exclude me. You can’t hoard wealth and property and not be the problem. I respect the republicans in north Texas more than property owners in the Bay Area because in actual practice they’re less exclusionary. The Republicans around here may be misguided but they’re not part of an oligarchical ruling class that actively limits my mobility. The Bay Area is prohibitively expensive. That’s real tangible oppression not just a philosophy.
Megachurch.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote