Music Banter - View Single Post - Today I Learned...
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 07:05 PM   #352 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Or maybe you just don't have the attention span to actually look at what's happening over there. OH distilled a fair amount of what that video actually goes over. It isn't "culture war bull****", it's that SF is no longer a place where the vast majority of people can make a sustainable living. It's exactly the kind of place that Republicans love to use as a prime example of why liberals shouldn't run cities without right-wing oversight at the state level.

My comments about "freedom of the press" were more directed to your idiotic dismissal of a legitimate story covering a real problem rather than whether or not San Francisco had any good points culturally.
Did you really think that i dismissed the video itself? You don't think that linking up a video to respond to your ideas being challenged is a lazy copout? You genuinely don't believe that you're not participating in culture war bull**** by ****ting on the left and attempting to boost the right? Above all, Polly want a cracker?

Actually never mind all that, you're right: I lack the attention span required to watch a video to tell me what to think.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote