Music Banter - View Single Post - Eurovision...an apology.
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 04:58 PM   #37 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

dear god almighty, i just found out that Severina is going to be performing in the eurovision contest accompanied by a rock band called Let 3. they're from my town, they used to be the best alternative rock group in croatia, then it all went to hell. you'll hear why.

a little info on them, for the past 4 years they are performing completely naked with only little steel cages arround their penises ( like the ones you put on a dog ). their latest album is called "Bombardment of Serbia and Chachak" ( it wasn't well received in Serbia as you can imagine ), some of the songs on the album sport such incredible titles as "The cunts of Rijeka", "Gladly does a Serb go in the army ( cunt )" and "Dick in the forhead". at the latest croatian rock awards, they won the most awards and came on stage ( naked as usual ) accompanied with prints of penises about 2 meters tall. also ( yes this isn't the end ), their latest video involves 4 gypsy teenagers masturbating for the entire leanght of the video ( obviously, it's not being shown on the national tv stations ). they took the shock factor to a whole different level....

if you weren't gonna watch Eurovision, i suggest you turn it on when Croatia comes on, this should be one to remember....if they have the guts to keep it up infront of so many viewers that is....judging by their track record, they won't have any problems with that....

dear god....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote