Music Banter - View Single Post - Ego Tripping
Thread: Ego Tripping
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 06:33 PM   #306 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Can I get one too? I'm lazy and I think it's easier to learn of new bands through direct personal recommendations rather than digging through endless threads. Plus it seems most of the "discussions" have turned into one liners, cold clips, or memes. Did they implement a character limit a la Twitter while I was gone? Will I be punished for full sentences and paragraphs?

The last band I remember taking out of this place before disappearing was Tame Impala. I still enjoy their first two albums but was kind of meh on the more recent stuff. Quite enjoyed that Scholars track by Buke & Gase from a few pages ago - annoyed that the other links don't work anymore. Dug on YT to find the others, Wrong Side didn't work for me, but Grips... Grips is awesome - best track on the album.

As for the most recent list the only track I could finish was the last one. Regardless of whether you bother making me a list at least I walk away with Buke & Gase. I can't guarantee I'll check back for a 3rd day in a row (don't think I'll be sober tomorrow) but it shouldn't be 6 and a half years again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote