Music Banter - View Single Post - Podcasts
Thread: Podcasts
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 04:28 PM   #41 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Fury hasn't said anything worse than the crap you post on here and claim is banter.

It's weird how you basically follow me around the forum like a bad fart name-calling BTW.
What's this about then?

Quote:
We live in ancient times where we don’t like women to be whores, opening legs to every Tom, Dick and Harry. We don’t s**g men. We don’t s**g kids. So, if that’s draconian then yeah, I suppose I like being a draconian. They should call me Dracula Fury shouldn’t they.

I think it’ll be perfectly normal in the next 10 years to have sexual relationships with your animals at home, you know your pets your cats and dogs and all that. So that will be legal.

You are already allowed to marry your animals and stuff.

It is going to happen though isn’t it. Whatever you can think of that’s bad, will be made legal, because that’s what the devil wants.

So if you want to s*** your animals. […] it will be made legal. It’s ok, it’s normal.

In a world that’s changing its morals daily and lowering the bar of daily morals then it is ok to do all this sort of stuff.

Everyone just do what you can, listen to the Government, follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all. You’re all going to heaven - oh, sorry, there isn’t a heaven in a modern day world. So just crack on.

It’s like you’re a freak of nature if you’re normal. You’re the odd one out. Nobody else.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote