Music Banter - View Single Post - My experience to becoming a rocker
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 09:47 PM   #115 (permalink)
under
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawldaddy
Hmm.

dude... you're too young to go out on a forum and start THINKING you can get compliments from some of the people over here (who I have to admit might possibly be the biggest buttholes on the planet, but can seriously dust people off with their guitar skills). Remember that that quote in paranthesis applies only to a certain few people .

Anyway.. God knows how many people out there started out in their bedrooms dreaming of making it big, having all the chicks, rolling in the big bucks. Rock Gods don't start out by being posers, they start out doing THEIR OWN THING. That includes not thinking about being pissed drunk, getting laid all the time, or being the baddest ass alive.

So where to move on from here? You have the dreams, all you need to do is to try and realise them as soon as possible. Work on your licks, start learning good riffs and stop goofing off.

I'm a bedroom guitarist myself, and frankly I'm pretty happy being so... sometimes you can get so much satisfaction out of the simplest things in life.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Are you sticking up for me or dissing me like everyone else?