Music Banter - View Single Post - Send it! The Disc Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 03:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
I played right around my rating on an XL (looooooong distances) layout, so that's not too terrible. I was keeping up with the other pro's on my cards all weekend as far as some of the drives on tricky holes, and I managed to beat 2 MPO (Open Pro's) in the division just above me. This was in a field of about 40 players in these 2 pro divisions combined. My whole purpose was to just get through the tournament though. The heat index was over 100°F and there were a few who dropped out, so being able to power through and finish strong felt great. Last year at the same tournament I wasn't able to finish since my Dad passed away after the first round (it's a 2 day tournament) and I left in the early hours of the morning of day 2 to head up north and hopefully make it in time to say a final goodbye, which didn't happen since he passed while I was on my way but I stayed to help with arrangements and what not. This was more of a tribute to him as well as some closure for me. Love you Dad.
Glad it was a great memory bruh, wow at the heat too. id think the disc would slip out the hand from sweat. congrats on making it through too
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote