Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds from Innerspace
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 05:39 PM   #742 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Default A Promotion And An Introvert's Dream (Pt 2 of 2)

continued from Pt 1 above...

a portrait of James Joyce, mantel clock, and I found a vintage lamp and shade to complement my burgundy-and-brass theme -

a collage I assembled of influential figures in the history of experimental music titled, "The Rest Is Noise" -

DJ Food (Strictly Kev)'s poster of all the releases from the late Pete Namlook's ambient FAX +49-69/450464 record label -

an engraved tea chest -

and a limited edition t-shirt graphic I framed of post-rock legend Godspeed You! Black Emperor's Faulty Schematics of a Ruined Machine from their majestic F# A# ? LP -

There is also a fun antique style console radio clock -

and I produced a high-res scan of Brian Eno’s sheet music for his seminal Music for Airports LP and formatted the layout to frame beautifully in a 10x13 frame above my desk.

And on the far wall behind my desk I’ve framed the Apollo print and a classy 24” x 36” portrait of Miles Davis taken in 1948 in NYC from the Herman Leonard Collection.

The Persian style area rug finishes off the space nicely, and makes it feel extra cozy.

It's a serene work space and really makes me feel at home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists

Last edited by innerspaceboy; 12-01-2019 at 08:19 AM.
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote