Music Banter - View Single Post - Hong Kong and China
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 03:13 AM   #60 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
To anyone:

Why would you be against Calexit if Hong Kong doesn’t need China?

Why don’t more of you promote the fragmentation of America?

What about NYC? Does NYC need America?

If America lost NYC in the Opium Wars and an agreement was made for its return...

I’m for the fragmentation and dissolution of the United States but if we’re so willing to ignore the link in heritage and culture between Beijing and Hong Kong why the **** don’t we get on with tearing our own monster down?

Ftr, I’ve been to Hong Kong and China. I don’t agree with Clown but it’s not like what he’s saying is completely left field. The relationship isn’t only adversarial.

More importantly though, there’s no value in what the demonstrators want to protect. They’re one of the most money hoarding billionaire friendly planet trashing capitalist earth killer cities on the planet. In terms of raping South America and Africa, Hong Kong and Beijing are blood brothers. If Hong Kong were attacked 9/11 style Beijing would **** up whoever did it.
I'm down. A country of 300 million people on a landmass the size of a continent is stupid and unmanageable. On that note, China should break up too.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote