Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Tupac Corny?
Thread: Is Tupac Corny?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 08:59 PM   #107 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
More like a political compliment that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
When Jay-Z, the guy that prides himself in his business shows respect for your marketing and how long your career has lasted it's definitely respect. He didn't have to say ****. Why would he care about staying on good terms with ICP?

Quote:
I do not think that hip hop has come to respect ICP. I don't know anything about Xquire but Danny Brown is his own kind of lovable low class thing that I don't think really represents anyone's opinion but his own.
When they are getting called legends by notable hip hop publications and figures like Ebro I think that counts as respect. They aren't completely embraced or as loved but they are absolutely respected especially in the newer generation. People started to notice how long they've stayed, how much they pay their dues and the grind they've had.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote