Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Tupac Corny?
Thread: Is Tupac Corny?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 05:07 PM   #239 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
This was recorded in 1995. The likely hood of ICP even knowing who 36 Mafia was is fairly low. How ever, if they were quick to find 36 Mafia that explains why they're so close.

You don't speak for black people and your inductive reasoning, well technically it's not even that it's inductive guessing, means nothing especially coming from somebody that lives on stereotypes. I get that you're a racist that thinks being white invalidates people's opinions on hip hop unless they know black people, and you probably ignorantly think I'm some privileged Mormon from Utah when I'm complete and utter white trash, but a 3rd of the valley area is Hispanic. Contrary to preconceived notions I've been the only white person before and I just never really got why you guys think it's some kind of validating thing.

Then you assume people don't know who ICP are because you're living in the 2000s. Unless you're talking black people because you think they are somehow completely different? Is this what it is? This is a "You come from Utah, you don't know how the blacks think, I do, I studied them, I had to live with them, there for my opinions on hip hop matter more" thing? You're goofy as hell.
I was mostly joking about the Utah thing, but you're seriously delusional if you don't know how much more respected pac is not only in the hood but among hip hop fans in general.

But for what it's worth I never assumed you weren't white trash.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote