Music Banter - View Single Post - A Key to the Arcade on the corner
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 10:17 PM   #122 (permalink)
Key

As the image would suggest, I have been playing Diablo III on PS4 for the past week or so, and it's been such a joy that I felt it was necessary to talk about it here. As a whole, I have a pretty good understanding of the dungeon crawling genre as a whole. Path of Exile is certainly up there with being one of the best, I've put my fair share of time into it. Diablo III still has that special charm that brings me back time and time again though.

The character I have now is a class I've never played. Demon Hunter. Really fun messing with the range style abilities and seeing what damage can be dealt. And I gotta say, my character is an absolute powerhouse. I've playing on the Hard difficulty for now until I unlock the harder difficulties.

I decided to get Diablo III on PS4 for two reasons. One, I really wanted to play Diablo III again, but I didn't really feel like sitting at my computer. So, I just bought it on PS4 and couch sat for hours. The second reason is...well, it's Diablo III. Why not? Been having a great time so far.

What I love the most about the PS4 version right now is the fact that the abilities are mapped to the buttons on the controller. Feels far more seemless than trying to map the keys properly on a keyboard. Much easier on the hands as well. Much less strain trying to press certain buttons or working your hands on odd ways.

That's basically it really. Been playing Diablo III on PS4 and it's been a joy. Gonna keep playing too. The character I'm playing right now is probably my favorite character I've ever made in Diablo III.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote