Music Banter - View Single Post - The Environmental Watchdog MasterThread
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 06:15 PM   #668 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah I talked commie **** before I became a right winger too cause it seemed forceful and decisive and exciting to me, then I became a ****ing full on talk radio dip**** for the same reasons. You're not swaying my opinion of you.
even when I was supporting Trump on here I started the thread for Sanders and stated i would vote for him over Trump. I just knew Sanders wouldn't ever get the nom.

I was never even in favor of most of Trump's policies... I just argued he was a con artist that wouldn't fulfill them.

Quote:
And recently you've also said **** about how you'd like a more authoritarian government, so don't bull**** me like you've confronted anything about yourself. You're just looking for a political daddy and are sad that your latest political daddy failed you but you're still a Hitler youth desperate for a Hitler.
Quote what you are referencing

I still have hang ups about democracy cause I find it ineffective but dictatorship is more dangerous for obvious reasons

But I still do think that theoretically the right dictator >any democratic regime.

And when I made my threads dissing democracy back in the day IIRC you co signed completely and proposed some sort of Neo-Fuedal replacement.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote