Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2019 - Nominations
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 07:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Best Avatar: elph (cause he sticks with one ****ty avatar that always looks like him)
Best Signature: I've been here for almost a decade. I don't read that **** anymore.
Sexiest Member (female): Maria (if I ever get a sex change we're gonna kiss and ****)
Sexiest Member (male): Exo (you clearly care about looking like a dude who could be a guest on the needle drop)
Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: Manifest Blasphemy (he posts three things a. generic black metal videos, b. meathead MMA ****, or c. on very rare occasions he says that he understands if the rest of the forum isn't hard enough to listen to black metal cause it's too real for the trendies. **** you, retard.)
Biggest Fanboy / Fangirl of the Year: elph (**** you, retard)
Best Writer: all the actual writers fell off but elph very occasionally does good **** to make up for it
Nicest member: Lisnaholic (he's so pleasant that it gives me a hard on that you can see his slow decent into nihilism in the Environmental Watchdog Thread)
Smartest poster: Frown (the high water mark of atheist forum intellectuals)
Funniest member: Oriphiel (his wordplay is brilliant and no one else can use so few words to express so much personality and intent)
Angriest Member: Occult Hawk (when they bury him he will boil the soil)
Best Mediator: bro when was the last time there was mediation?
Best Site Contributor: Mondo (cause the ****er won't stop being awesome)
Biggest Music Contributor: Mondo (cause the ****er won't shut up)
Best Media Forum Contributor: I miss Exo's movie reviews
Best Plugger (plug.dj): plug isn't MB so this shouldn't be a category
Best Taste in Music: elph (basically the worst taste except for the most important ****)
Most Improved Member: jwb (just because there isn't a Most Deteriorated Member category)
Most Underrated Poster: Lucem (smarter than he seems)
Best Thread Starter: whoever started the "Your Day" thread
Most Missed Poster: MicShazam (misunderstood by so many, was one of the nicest members of my time, and I respected his idiosyncratic music taste, if you're reading this then come back)
Most Diverse Music Taste: Occult Hawk (when he talks about anything other than free jazz he talks about everything)
Most Mainstream Music Taste: mindfulness
Thread of the Year: Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
Moderator of the Year: **** all y'all
Best Journal 2019: journals are dead
Best New Member 2019: MarieMarie (I thought she joined earlier last year but apparently only October so she counts)
Member of the Year 2019: elph (he's been gunning for MB's biggest trainwreck for years but I think he finally nailed it this year)
Best Rivalry: me vs. DWV (low intensity jibing has been heating up for years but I think we're finally at a place where only one of us will leave Thunderdome)
Biggest Lounge Lizard: mindfulness (what do you do with your life?)
Virtuoso of the Year: who cares?
Best Member Music Album (Released in 2019): who cares?
Lifetime Achievement Award: elph (cause he's got nothing else going on and puts his all into throwing his personality around)
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 10-12-2019 at 11:23 AM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote